Cook & Lake County Residents Start Saving Now with AC & Heating Maintenance Plans
The Benefits of Maintenance Plans
Lower Utility Bills
Extended Equipment Life
15% Discount on Repairs
24 Hour Emergency Service
No Overtime or Diagnostic Charges
5% Off New Equipment
Cooling Season Tune-Up:
- Compressor Performance
- Freon Charge/Pressures
- Condenser & Evaporator Coil Cleaning
- Motors, Controls, Wiring
- Condensate Drain
Heating Season Tune-Up:
- Heat Exchanger
- Gas Valve/Pressures
- Motors, Controls, Wiring
- Vacuum Heat Exchanger and Blower Section
- Check Airflow
Heating and air conditioner maintenance is another area where we know our customers appreciate reliable service. Yet, preventative maintenance can be easy to ignore. Why? It’s a classic case of “out of sight, out of mind.” Another way to explain it would be that typically it’s the squeaky wheel that gets the oil. However, with HVAC maintenance, neither of these practices is wise.
Unfortunately, air conditioning and furnace maintenance are far too easy to ignore until something goes wrong. That’s why, here at Assurance Heating & Air Conditioning, we always caution our customers against that practice right up front, since it can prove more costly – and quite a bit more inconvenient – in the long run. While you may save the cost of the air conditioning or furnace maintenance service now, it may end up costing you far more in repair or replacement costs and higher utility bills down the road.
Our Heating & Air Conditioner Maintenance Specialists
At Assurance Heating & Air Conditioning, our HVAC technicians are heating and cooling specialists. We’re proud of the high-quality work our technicians routinely provide as well as their solid commitment to excellent service.
Preventative Maintenance Plans
Our convenient furnace and air conditioner maintenance service agreements make it easy to keep up with your system’s care. They also offer several perks that bring you even greater convenience and savings:
- Semi-Annual System Tune-up: Your HVAC system will receive a semi-annual cleaning, tune-up, and inspection to ensure that all parts are operating correctly and efficiently.
- Maintenance Service Reminders: We’ll notify you when your next maintenance check is due so all you’ll need to remember is to change your system’s air filter regularly.
- Priority Service: Your service calls will receive priority over the calls of non-maintenance agreement customers.
- System Safety Checks: Our maintenance specialist will thoroughly check your system’s safety mechanisms and inspect all system components for any issues that could compromise safety.
Preventative Maintenance Protects Your Investment
When it comes to your hard-working HVAC equipment, which you depend on for comfort all year long, preventative maintenance is an absolute must. If you ignore this necessity of HVAC ownership, either through busyness or a misplaced desire to save money, your system’s energy-efficiency, continued trouble-free operation and even its lifespan may be negatively impacted. So, contact us today to schedule the maintenance that will help you protect your valuable HVAC investment.
We are proud to offer service to all of Buffalo Grove, IL and surrounding areas.
Browse Our Website for More Information About Our Services
If you're seeking a reliable HVAC contractor in Cook or Lake County, why not browse our website pages and get in touch? Our team is always standing by to answer your HVAC questions and help you determine which of our services would benefit you the most.